Strong and MBTI Career Report
You’ve been part of one of the greatest organizations on the planet. You have had a wealth of experiences and tests while growing your skillsets. And now you are about to embark on your next mission; a civilian career. Does the prospect on transitioning into the civilian workforce seem daunting? You would not be alone if you said “yes”. Do you see a clear translation from your military experience to professional job-skills? If not, we can help you get this right, the first time!
iBridged Coaching empowers veterans to move smoothly, swiftly and successfully into the job-market, while enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling career.
The Strong Interest Inventory® and the MBTI® instruments are powerful tools that can help you make satisfying decisions about your career and education planning. Designed to be used by individuals without an interpretation session, this personalized and interactive report empowers individuals to identify and pursue a career path that aligns with their interests and personality.
Whether you are just starting out in your career, thinking about a career change, you can benefit from the wealth of information reflected in your Strong and MBTI results. Understanding your Strong Profile can help you identify a career focus and begin your career planning and exploration process. Keep in mind that the Strong measures interests, not skills or abilities, and that the results can help guide you toward interesting, fulfilling and rewarding careers, work activities, education programs, and leisure activities—all based on your interests. As you review your Profile, remember that managing your career is not a one-time decision but a series of decisions made over your lifetime.
Why use The Strong Interest Inventory®? Because it is based on time-tested, empirical research, the Strong has been used by 99 of the top 100 schools on the U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” list. It has proven to be invaluable for students investigating particular majors or exploring the world of work. It is also used by career counselors, coaches, and outplacement agencies to assist first- time career seekers or those in career transition. It remains the gold standard instrument for career development.
Empowers students to discover and calibrate their true interests so they can expand and explore various career options or specific college majors that match those interests.
- Guides individuals currently in the job search process
- Provides validation for individuals who are considering a change of career to one more aligned with their interests
- Is updated regularly to reflect the latest changes in all fields of work and study and to maintain relevancy, with high levels of reliability and validity
- Yields a variety of contextual reports
- Can be easily combined with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument—the world’s most widely used and trusted psychometric tool.
The Strong Interest Inventory® (Strong) assessment is one of the world’s most widely respected and frequently used career planning tools. For over 85 years the empirically based assessment has helped countless individuals—from high school and college students to mid-career workers seeking a change— in their search for a rich and fulfilling career. Strong Interest Inventory®
HOW IT HELPS:
The Strong Interest Inventory assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including the following:
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation.
This 14-page combined report delivers an in-depth interpretation of interests and personality, and provides a complete career development picture based on results from their Strong and MBTI assessments, including how their preferences link to particular jobs, work settings, and career fields.
- Includes individualized, interactive content and career management strategies
- Presents results in a user-friendly, well-organized, intuitive way
- Identifies relevant occupations, emphasizing those suggested by both instruments
- Leverages extensive and in-depth research conducted on both instruments
- Incorporates the 2012 Strong Occupational Scales Update reflecting recent changes in the contemporary world of work
- Links to O*NET to further support career exploration
iSTART STRONG REPORT
Based on results from the Strong Interest Inventory assessment, this personalized and interactive report empowers your students or clients to identify and pursue a career path that aligns with their interests and personality. This 8-page report is designed to be used by individuals without an interpretation session.
- 6 General Occupational Themes map out broad interest patterns to describe personalities and preferred work environments
- 30 Basic Interest Scales provide more specific information about your students' areas of interest
- 5 Personal Style Scales describe your students' preferred style of working, learning, leading, risk taking, and team participation
- 260 Occupational Scales relate your students' interest patterns to those of satisfied workers
- Plus four pages of highly personalized information to help your student identify college courses, jobs or internships, and extracurricular activities
MBTI Step II ™ Interpretive Report
The Step II™ Interpretive Report is a highly personalized narrative and graphical report that helps clients understand their results. The 17-page report applies those results to four important components of professional development: communication, decision making, change management, and conflict management.
Personalized tips for professional development
A full page each is devoted to applying results to communicating, making decisions, managing change, and managing conflict. The report describes style in these four areas and suggests ways of using that style more effectively.
Career Ready Coaching Package
Are you Mission ready to attack the job market and start a fulfilling, rewarding and meaningful career? Get fully job market ready with this comprehensive development, planning, preparation and career launch package.
- Assessment: Strong Profile, College Edition and MBTI Step II Interpretive reports
- Discovery and Assessment coaching session
- Resume and cover letter review/feedback and coaching
- Salary and Market Research
- Job offer and salary negotiation coaching
- Job search strategy and planning
- Professional social media strategy and plan
- Interview preparation
- Over 16 hours of one on one, personal career coaching!